Ted Toddy

New York
514 W. 168th St. New York NY 10032 US

My Job is to preserve your Equity

I aggressively work for my buyers or sellers to get the job done. I get the contracts signed! This is what I do BEST!

I go out of my way to help the buyers achieve their goal of moving into the new home of their dreams, and for sellers I get their home sold for the most amount of money,in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassle. I preview properties constantly so I know where the deals are. This saves buyers and sellers time and aggravation.

Expired Listings.Ken typically gets homes sold after they expire. Most of his listings are another realtors expired listings. The first or 2nd realtor the home owner hired could not get the job done, not a surprise! Then they come to their senses, hire Ken he shows them the truth and importance about proper pricing and marketing , Aggressively goes to work. SOLD.

FOR SALE BY OWNER. Kens other specialty is For Sale By Owners. 95% of FSBO’s are sold by Realtors. Some homeowners try selling it themselves. After a few weeks or months Ken comes in gets the home listed, goes to work, gets the offers negotiated and closes the deal. FSBO’s actually pocket more money in the end by hiring Ken. Think about it. Lots of FSBO’s try Craigs list. Ken loves Craigs list too, he recently bought a pair of $600 swiss skiis for $20.00!! If you inherited a gold swiss Rolex watch and you wanted to cash in on it. Where would you get top dollar a yard sale or a fine jewelry store in the mall like Nieman Marcus? Craigs list is a yard sale Coldwell Banker is Nieman Marcus.

Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County

/ 1:23

Click here for more information

Plan of Action for Sellers
Im on your side. The more you get the more I get.

My Objectives Are the Following:

To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
To Assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following are the Steps I take to get a HOME Sold–The Proactive Approach!

Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Services. 2 MLS systems depending on the Homes location.
Price your home competitively…to open the market VS. narrowing the market. Being Honest and Up Front from the Start. Our goal is to sell your home, not just list it.
Add extra VALUE to your home by offering a bonus to the agent who brings in a buyer.
We have an Executive assistant who handles all paperwork from lising to closing.
Create a VIRTUAL TOUR website. Acessable online this records and tracks activity.
Each home gets its own URL website and its own bar code. Example http://www.4711sabreln.com.
Bi-wekly reports are sent to the sellers. Graphs Charts of the Virtual Tour activity. Updates, Communication. As well as saved searches activity.
Your listing is on our state of the art website http://www.coldwellbankerprime.com with at least 18 photos 1024/768 pixels.
Promote your home at the weekly company sales meeting within our office. We have some of the company’s top agents in the area.
Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
Personally prospect 3 hours per day and speak to 40 people per day looking for potential buyers.
Contact over the next several days, my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box that tracks activites…who visited and what time they visited the property is recorded.
Send flyers of your home’s MLS listing to over 100 real estate agents.Within 48 hours of taking the listing.
Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers with our lenders.
Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
Property marketed 24 hours a day by 800InfoHomeLine. A prospective buyer can hear about your property anywhere in the United States and Canada at any time. A message text of the buyer’s name and phone number is furnished immediately to Ken secretly while they are listening to the message about your home to so he can follow up with them to their suprise. This is usually done from their car in front of the home & sign.Somtimes the paper or website. They can use thir smart phone to see virtual tours. And use their smart phone bar code reader!
NOW DAYS 85% OF BUYERS START SHOPPING FOR THEIR HOME ONLINE! When we list your porperty it will be advertised on 20 or more websites; http://www.realtor.com, http://www.cbprime,com; http://www.Harmonhomes.com; http://www.Syracuse.com; http://www.CNYrealtor.com; http://www.CNYhomes.com; http://www.uticaromerealtor.com; http://www.trulia.com; http://www.Zillow.com; http://www.base.google.com; http://www.realestate.yahoo.com; http://www.realestate.aol.com; http://www.cyberhomes.com; http://www.frontdoor.com; http://www.homefinder.com; http://www.openhouse.com; http://www.riverhomesusa.com; http://www.lakehomesusa.com and others!
Follow-up with salespeople who have shown your home…for their buyer’s feedback and response. Report this to sellers.
Telemarket and or Door knock neighborhood looking for referrals Who do you know that would like to move into your neighborhood?
Sunday ad in the paper when the home is listed in the Syracuse paper. A new ad in the Sunday paper for price adjustments and open houses.
Corner post signs at intersections of your street.
Assist you in arranging interim financing…if necessary.
Represent you on all offer presentations…to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
Handle all the follow-up on a contract being accepted…all mortgage title and other closing procedures.
For Kens Clients benefit he wears a drycleaned suit and tie EVERYDAY. No jeans on Friday.
Ken arrives at the office first usually around 7 am.
Ken adds energy and enthusiasm even the days he dont feel good.
Ken role-plays his scrips and has memorized the scrips so hes not just babbling whatever comes to mind. He knows what to ask buyers to get them to buy. Selling is not telling. Its asking a series of questions that leads to a written contract.
Ken is constantly learning how to sell better by reading books on the subject by Great CEO’s, leaders, and sales experts. He attends seminars on the subject as well. He never stops growing.

Personal Background

CALL KEN 315-264-3082 NOW!


Ken was born in California. The family returned to Oneida, The Armstrong family has an intense work ethic,As a youth Ken split and hauled wood, Cleaned the butcher shop, cleaned house, made dinner, babysat and maintained the estate along the Erie Canal while both parents worked. He graduated from Oneida High, entered Herkimer College, There he met the miners from around the world that converge in Herkimer seasonally, They turned him on to a mining claim that opened his first pocket of crystals. A man from Sweden paid him $1000 dollars cash for the gemstone crystals.(18 yrs old He had never seen $1000 before this) The next week and another pocket of crystals later a man from Canada paid him $2000 in Canadian money for that pocket. He was now an entrepreneuer , Miner, and Sales Man. Traveling the world negotiating gemstone deals with miners in the Brazilian Jungle, to people from India and Pakistan Ken learned negotiating skills the hard way with his own money. He would spend weeks in the jungle hammering out a price to buy then flying everything to places like Beverly Hills and Amsterdam to negotiate a sale.

Ken met his wife in Brazil moved back here in 2005 with he got married and went into real estate at the same time. He now has 2 children and is a family man.He gets to see his parents every week, which he missed traveling the world.

Professional Background
Like Tiger Woods, Manny Pacquaio, or any professional. Ken hired a coach the first day in the business. It’s a costly investment. First, he had Mike Ferry, then Bruce Keith. Bruce trained IBM salespeople how to present, and he did the same for Mike. Now Ken is coached by Jackie Kravitz who sold over a hundred homes a year as an agent.

KEN’S LIST PRICE TO SALES PRICE RATIO. 97%! Its better to price it right from the beginning than to start high to leave negotiating room.

88% OF KEN’S SALES WERE HIS OWN LISTINGS. The average realtor wants to put up a sign in your yard to attract buyers then sell them a different house. Ken’s goal is to sell your house, not use it for buyer bait.

87% OF THE HOMES KEN LISTED SOLD. THE AVERAGE REALTORS SUCCESS RATE IS 40% (NAR) MEANING THE AVERAGE SELLER HAS A 40% CHANCE OF SELLING WITH A 60% CHANCE THAT THE HOME WILL NOT SELL BECOMING AN EXPIRED LISTING. IF THEY ARE NOT LISTING WITH KEN. THIS IS SCARY! The average realtors are unknowledgable or just flat out lie! It’s easy to get a listing if they just tell the seller what they think the seller wants to hear. This worked OK in the BOOM. But now that the market is normal this does not work. That’s why so many Realtors have quit, are in the process of quitting and real estate offices are closing. The market has fired them, some still don’t know this yet. This is probably why the public have put realtors in 2nd place right behind politicians as the most untrustworthy professionals. Yes, the public feels car salesman and lawyers are more trustworthy! 5% of the realtors are good. I’m talking about the other 95% here. So don’t take offence if you read this and you’re one of the 5%.

Professional Interests
Ken works at the Fayetteville, NY office. His business exploded in 2010 with an income increase of 65%! “The worse the market gets the better I do.” 2010 He won an award in every category, all this and spent 45 days in South America Brazil with his family. 2008 39 closed transaction, 2009 38 closed transactions, 2010 36 closed transactions. Kens 2012 Goal is to earn $100,000, by helping other people get what they want, I’ll get what I want for my family.

Ken and his family are members of the Whitelaw Presbyterian Church. He is a member of the Owls Club. The list of charitable donations he makes every year is quite long.

Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
eNewsletter Sign Up

Sellers Crytical Decision

Many potential buyers won’t even look thinking it’s out of their price range
Those buyers who do look are shopping by comparison and looking at your home may convince them to make a bid on a different property.
Since an appraisal is often required in financing a property, it’s futile to price a property for more than it’s worth.
Properties left on the market for extended periods of time usually becomes “shopworn”, causing many to believe something is amiss.
Overpricing tends to dampen the other salesperson’s attitude, making it less likely to be shown.
Overpricing lengthens marketing time, and invariably results in a lower selling price than would have been otherwise obtained.

z6ypag0d.jpeg 1 year ago
  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
125 Maiden Lane, 11th Floor New York, NY 10038 15.94 km
Contact us Country Web Site: http://www.unicefusa.org NEW YORK National Committee Mail address Un...
695 Audrey Dr, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA 37.09 km
I am the king
Showing 3 results