Are You Ready To Build the Bar Stools?
Being an essential for the style and design or fashionable restaurant to household use, the bar stools were created for uniform and appealing seating arrangement. The bar stools should be comfortable and durable giving a serious seating for dinner or nightcap. These days the bar stools can be seen at the heart of home; kitchen offering a perfect height for high counters in modern homes.
An old thought about its structure is unattractive, wooden and ugly cushion but now it is much more than that. The interior designers are using almost every material as bamboo, iron, metal, wood, wicker for making the base and legs with lush cushions, armrests, back and even movement option. The project of building a bar stool involves following steps:
- All you need a bit of wood with simple construction tools available at your home.
- You can make the frame of two or more with the wood and chose the design according to your own choice.
- You will need the supplies as wood glue, clamps, screws, pencil, electric Saw, tape measure, sandpaper, stain or clear finish.
- The legs are built with proper length and size and then attached to the seat frame with wooden glue and screws.
- These are then sanded with sandpaper to smooth the surface.
- Try out some decoration with the bar stool legs with stain or clear finish to give a lustrous look to the wood.
- A comfortable cushion with shimmery cover is matched with the kitchen theme to offer a high seating purpose along the counter.
Leave a Reply